Google AdWords Training Course
Get To Grips With Google’s PPC Program
Getting started with Google AdWords is a one day course in Nottingham to learn quickly and effectively how to use pay-per-click marketing. It’s ideal for both newcomers to AdWords and those with limited experience.
Are you tempted by the prospect of attracting increased traffic to your site by using Google AdWords, but worried that the costs will get out of hand for no return? This course will help you set up and run your Google AdWords account safely and effectively and get quality traffic and conversions for less money.
The beauty of AdWords is that it can bring your site an instant boost in quality traffic (unlike organic SEO) and it is a system that can be turned on and off instantly. It therefore lends itself to aspects of the fast changing business world and is ideal for special, time limited or geographically limited campaigns.
For example: do you have a product or service that is on special offer next month for the West Midlands area? Only Google AdWords can provide such an instant and controlled campaign.
However, effective management is the key to success or you could risk spending large amounts of money for little or no success.
With a maximum of 5 delegates we get the chance to ‘look under the bonnet’ of your account and provide some individually relevant hints and tips for successfully managing your AdWords campaigns.
- Avoid common (sometimes expensive) mistakes of starting out with AdWords
- Learn how to attract quality visitors with lower bids
- Increase your conversion rates
- Click through rates (CTR)
- Manage and monitor your campaigns successfully in-house
- If you outsource your AdWords campaign, be in a confident position to manage and understand the relationship with the agency
At the end of our one day Getting started with AdWords course you will be able to:
- Manage your own AdWords account
- Choose high performing keywords
- Set up and structure your campaigns
- Understand the cost per click (CPC) pricing
- Write compelling ads that will get visitors clicking
- Increase CTR conversion with relevant landing pages
- Measure the success of your campaigns, even if it is outsourced
Google AdWords is an extremely useful tool for SMEs that wish to attract quality traffic to their website. The course begins with a brief introduction to AdWords – what it is and what it can do, as well as what it is not so good at doing. Here are some of the areas that you will cover:
- The huge and fundamental differences between the Search and Display networks
- How to set up an AdWords account to avoid some of the costly pitfalls, including setting the limits to campaign budget and adgroup maximum bid (CPC)
- How the bid system works – how keyword, advert and landing page relevance can combine to make a quality score and how a good quality score can help you perform better for less money
- The complex relationship between quality score, bid amount and average advert position effects click through rate (CTR) and therefore ROI
- Choosing relevant keywords with good traffic and the difference between the available matching options
- The importance of negative keywords
- Writing compelling advertisements which will get visitors clicking
- Why a good, strong, compelling landing page is essential for success
- Reporting – what’s available from Google AdWords and what advantages Google Analytics can bring
- Throughout the day there will be practical exercises and, particularly in the afternoon, delegates will have time to explore and develop their own campaigns with individual support from the trainer
- At the end of the session delegates will leave with practical ideas for new campaigns or improving the performance of current campaigns
Located in Nottingham City centre our state of the art training rooms are well equipped. This one day course is designed to provide the delegate with all the skills needed to run their own AdWords campaigns effectively and to budget.
1 day, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Course Price: £175
The course covers the following areas:
- Setting up AdWords accounts
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Getting your settings right to avoid wasting your business money
- Managing your account in-house
- Running PPC campaigns
- Creating and structuring campaigns
- Choosing the right keywords
- Getting the Bid prices right
- Optimising conversions
- Writing compelling adverts
- Creating relevant landing pages
- Measuring AdWords success
- Measuring key metrics
- Setting up performance reports
- Spotting and troubleshooting problems
To find out when the next AdWords course is scheduled to run and book a place, please visit our training partner, Web Studio Nottingham