The Safe Custody Of Your Data Is Our Concern
Optillion Limited treats the issue of privacy seriously and complies with
terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any details of a personal or business nature that you provide Optillion
Limited with will be treated as confidential.
- The information that you divulge about yourself or your business when
using ‘the website’ (Optillion.co.uk) is used by Optillion
Limited solely in connection with its commercial relationship with you
or your company.
- Optillion Limited will not divulge your contact details or any other
information you provide to any third party, except in circumstances when
Optillion deems it necessary for the conduct of your affairs to involve
a third party.
- Optillion will use the email address of an individual or company submitting
an enquiry via email only to correspond regarding the enquiry and any
business consequent upon it. Such email addresses will not used for any
- Optillion uses software and/or other website technologies to gather
and store information about visitors to the ‘the website’. This information
includes the referring site, entry point, site path, duration of visit,
pages visited, exit point and IP address of the visitor.
- Information gathered from website visitors is used for statistical analysis
purposes and will not be used to identify individuals visiting the site,
except as part of an investigation into activities which are illegal or